The Principles of Personal Data Processing were drawn up pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
Cookies are used in accordance with the GDPR and the amendment to the Electronic Communications Act of 15 September 2021.
The Principles of Personal Data Processing describe the purposes of personal data processing and the method of data processing, inform about individual categories of personal data processing, any recipients thereof, the period of time for which the personal data are kept, and the rights of a data subject in relation to personal data.
The principles of personal data processing apply to:
- Processing of personal data by the controller during the data subject´s use of a website operated by the controller (the website)
- Processing of personal data by the controller during the performance of contracts made with business partners
- Processing of personal data in performing the controller´s legal duties
- Processing of personal data required for the protection of legitimate interests of the controller and/or its business partners
- Processing of personal data by the controller on the basis of a given consent